This website found under the www.brownstonelondon.com URL is operated by Brownstone Trading Limited. References to Brownstone and 'we' and 'us' and 'our' shall be deemed to be references to Brownstone Trading Limited. References to 'you' and 'your' shall be deemed to be references to the person placing an order via www.brownstonelondon.com website.
1. Application of terms
By placing an order on the internet, you accept these terms and conditions. No other terms and conditions shall apply unless agreed by us, if you are unhappy with any part of these terms and conditions you should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to 01252 821669 prior to placing your order.
- All orders are subject to availability, products may be withdrawn at any time.
- We will acknowledge your order by email within 1 working day of receipt.
- We will not be able to despatch the goods if they are out of stock and will notify you of this fact within 3 working days of order receipt, however we do endeavour to keep our website fully up to date at all times.
3. Personal Information
- When you place an order we will require your name, email address, and address details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of our order. We use Shopify payments and PayPal and do not therefore have any access to your credit card details.
Any personal data collected by us will not be shared with any third party and will be securely stored.
4. Description and Quality
- The quantity and description of the goods will be as set out in our acknowledgement of order.
5. Price and payment
- The price of the goods will be the price set out in our website at the date of the order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate but are exclusive of delivery costs or charges, which are stated in detail on our delivery and returns page.
- We reserve the right to alter prices either up or down, including any variations to the rate of VAT. You will be notified when placing your order of any changes.
- Goods will be dispatched on full payment of cleared funds, payment to be made in full when placing your order.
- If we are unable to authorise your payment we will not be able to despatch your order, in which case we will contact you to advise.
- In the event that our payment processor notifies us that the payment is potentially fraudulent we will cancel the order and contact you to request payment via an alternative method.
6. Delivery, Returns and Cancellations - Please refer to our Delivery and Returns page for detailed information.
7. Risk and Title
- You accept responsibility for looking after the goods from delivery.
- You will own the goods once full payment and the cleared funds is received by us.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Except for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence; or misrepresentation or fraud, our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be to choose to a) make good any shortage or non delivery
or b) to replace or repair our goods which are received in a damaged or defective state or c) to refund to you any sums paid by you for the goods in question
- We will not be liable for goods that differ slightly from our photographed samples.
- Our liability for breach of contract is limited to the purchase price of your order
9. Force Majeure
If we are prevented from delivering your goods for any reason beyond our control we will notify you and defer the date of delivery.
10. Product care
- Please refer to our detailed instructions on candle safety and usage and our guidelines regarding best practice when using our diffusers. If you experience any difficulty or any aspect is unclear please contact us by email to email@example.com for advice.
We will not be able to accept any returns or liability for goods which have been inappropriately used and where safety instructions have not been adhered to.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Copyright and Trademark
- All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material on this Web site are copyright Brownstone Trading Limited, and its affiliates or their content and technology providers.
- All rights reserved - any use of materials on this Web site, modification, distribution, or re-publication--without the prior written permission of Brownstone Trading Limited is strictly prohibited
- Trademarks: Brownstone is a registered trademark of Brownstone Trading Limited.
This contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute must be referred to the courts of England and Wales.
Registered name: Brownstone Trading Limited, Registration number: 11427283
Registered office: Clockhouse, Dogflud Way, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7UD
Vat registration number: 308108430